2,711,290 visitors to the Atrio de San Francisco (St. Francis Atrium)
800,000 visitors to the annual contest of ‘day of the dead’ offerings, from 2013 to 2016
28,632 psychological counseling sessions, work with schools, public spaces and housing units, comprehensive health days.
31,860 people beneffited by Casa Vecina (Neighboring House) project.
So far, 1,987 students have registered to our workshops.
Psychological counseling, work with schools, and comprehensive health days have benefited 28,632 personas.
In total, all the programs of the Foundation for the Historic Center of Mexico City have benefited 11,060,424 people.
150 acres of mixed-use development that integrates
- Shopping mall
- Government offices
- 2 Universities
- Hospital and Children's Rehabilitation Center Teletón (CRIT)
- Sports Center
Economic, social and environmental benefits:
- 93,000 tons of CO2 will no longer be emitted into the atmosphere per year which is equivalent to 37,000,000 vehicles travels of 50 kms. each.
- 350,000 m² of grass equivalent to the total area of the Viveros de Coyoacán.
- 5,000,000 liters of water are recovered per year of storm discharges to mantain the green areas.
- Elimination of vermin.
- Decreased suspended particles and bacteria in the air
- Shopping Mall of88,457 m² of construction and 175,635 m² surface, it has: 194 shops and 3,750 parking spaces.
Six level hospital that counts with:
- 82 rooms, 32 medical offices y 127 parking spaces. Its cutting-edge facilities provide care at low cost in Emergency room, Imaging, Laboratory, Surgery, Maternity and outpatient.
Ciudad Jardín Bicentenario Sport Center with 60 acres and offers:
- 41 soccer fields, tenis, basketball, voleiball, footbally, baseball, gym, racquetball, aerobics track, bicycle path, a stadium -with 3,650 people capacity-, four lakes, green areas, playground and parking. Space built for the benefit of the community and delivered to the State of Mexico, Government; It is currently managed and operated by a Board composed of officials of state government and the municipality of Ciudad Nezahualcóyotl.
It has a powerfull presence in the states of Chiapas, Oaxaca, Puebla y Zacatecas.
It has 25 branches and 325,198 credtis were awarded..