The partnership has supported 70 local organizations in 101 proyects, whithin the 6 the must important regions in the coundry, such as: Mexican Mesoamerican Reef, Chihuahuan Desert, Gulf of California, Monarch butterflies , Oaxaca and Chiapas
On a national level, Climate Change is also a priority for the Partnership.
9 nacional symposium and 1 internacional symposium in which they analyzed the problems of jaguar and proposed solutions and actions for their conservation.
Publication of 4 books, 3 in spanish and 1 in english.
2 National Census of Jaguar and its prey.
National Strategy of the Jaguar Conservation objectives to be achieved in the next five years.
Publication of 10 volumes.
- Volume I. Mexican land: Jungles, Deserts and Seas (2007).
- Volume II. Mexican nature: Legacy of Conservation (2008).
- Volume III. Mexican Fauna: Nature's Splendor (2009).
- Volume IV. Felines of America, striking hunters (2010).
- Volume V. America Threatened Animals. The challenge of survival (2011).
- Volume VI. Animals of America: Migration and large concentrations (2012).
- Volume VII. Mammals of the World: Biogeographic Regions (2013).
- Volume VIII. Natural Areas of Mexico: Legacy of Conservation (2014).
- Volume IX. Seas of Mexico and the World (2015)
- Volume X. Natural wealth of Mexico. Environmental Services and Conservation (2016)